I have been so up and down with my eating that it’s just become ridiculous! When I go to the grocery I buy perfect and healthy ingredients- but, when it comes time for food I am usually too tired to even want to think about it. What happens you ask? Well, I get something quick, fast, and easy. Last week I had pizza 2x, a crap ton of pasta, Taco Time with lots of tater tots, chicken strips, and the list goes on. What has made all of this heart stopping food possible? My lack of preparation!
If I don’t take the time before hand it’s NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
STEP 1 IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM
I eat crap when I am:
– Too Tired to care
– Too hungry to think
– The dishes are dirty
– Being lazy; have too much going on; stressed; the list goes on!
STEP 2 DEVELOP ALTERNATIVES
What are some alternatives?
– Make myself a schedule for preparation
– Ask for more help all around
– Write out a food plan and a preparation plan
– Eat before I get too hungry
– Get a plan for dish duty
STEP 3 SELECT THE BEST ALTERNATIVE
– All of the above
STEP 4 IMPLEMENT
– This seems to be the problem step! I came up with the solutions- isn’t that enough! NO!!!
I think I need to sit down and write out step 2 before I can actually move to step 4. WISH ME LUCK!